General Rules for Admission
- A candidate will apply for admission on the prescribed form and may be required to appear at his/her expense for an interview before the Principal/co-ordinator/admission committee.
- Candidates applying for admission must fulfil the eligibility requirements of the Government and University of Rajasthan.
- Admission will be granted strictly on a merit basis.
- Acceptance and registration of the application form is not a guarantee of admission.
- The application form must be accompanied by attested copies of the following:-
- Mark-sheet of the qualifying examination (in original) plus two xerox Copies.
- Transfer Certificate from the institute last attended (in original).
- Character Certificate from the institute last attended (in original).
- Three self-addressed stamped envelopes.
- Two latest passport size photographs.
- SC/ST/OBC certificate issued by the competent authority, if reservation benefit is claimed.
- Candidates will have to submit the original copies of the documents (Mark-sheet, T.C., C.C., Migration Certificate, and Caste Certificate) at the time of admission.
- Seats will be reserved for SC/ST/OBC/ Physically handicapped students as per provisions of the Government.
Non-eligibility for admission
Admission to College is not a right. It may be refused to any student by the competent authority without assigning any reason thereof.
The Following shall not be eligible for admission :
- Any candidate against whom any FIR has been lodged.
- Any candidate against whom an unfair means case in the exams has been reported.
- Any person who has been convicted of a criminal offense involving moral turpitude.
- Any candidate who has been declared failed by the University in his/her last exam.
“Attendance, Timings and Fees”
Attendance: All students must be regular in attendance. In case of a shortage of attendance (minimum 75%) the student may not be allowed to appear in the University examination.
College Timings: The classes are held from 8.00 am to 5.00 pm in separate shifts as per College Time-Table on all working days and no change will be possible in this system in any case.
- Registration Fees along with the application form is to be deposited by all new entrants to the College at the time of Registration.
- Annual Fees must be paid on or before the scheduled dates to ensure admission.
- All Fees are non-refundable except the caution money.
Somany Education Trust has provision to grant merit scholarships to the deserving candidates as per their rules and regulations.
The College also assists the students in obtaining the SC/ST scholarships from the Government/Social Welfare Department and need cum-merit scholarships provided by the Director, College education, Jaipur.
General Rules for Students
- Always keep your I-Card with you.
- Be punctual and attend your classes regularly.
- Take an active part in the academic and extracurricular activities of the college.
- Make it a habit to read the notice-boards every day. Information regarding holidays, co-curricular activities, changes in time table are displayed on the notice-boards.
- Cell phones are not allowed on the college premises. Strict disciplinary action will be taken if cell phones are not switched off during class.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited. Strict disciplinary action will be taken against those found Smoking.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited. Strict disciplinary action will be taken against those found ragging.
- Keep College clean. Use dustbins.